Friday, January 20, 2012

While the cats away...

Its been months since I've contributed and I've let my partner in crime just take over. Well that stops now and I'm going to get away with some mayhem while he is in Haiti!  So I really want to title this...

Top 10 reasons every woman should have a gay hairdresser:

10.  He always has at least one story that he has to get real close and whisper when he tells you (juicy!!)
9.  He makes a hilarious creeped out face whenever you say "vagina"
8.  He sometimes calls his boyfriend twinkle toes
7.  He thinks he is the butch one......(we asked him today to stand in his most butch position....I don't think the ballet russe could pose more graceful....)
6.  He always can be counted on to say "you know what would look really good on you??" and proceed to tell you not only what, but where to buy it.
5.  He listens and remembers your deal and isn't afraid to give you strong advice
4.  When you tell him "Oh I'd like you to cut my hair like this or color it this color" he says "no" and then moves on to tell you a story about his bitchy relative and does what he likes.
3.  He looks more crestfallen than you do when you tell him something bad that happens to you.
2.  He calls flamboyant gays "fruity loopys".
1.  When he sends you out the door not only does your hair look great but your self esteem soars and you feel like a princess....now when has any other man done that for you???

No comments:

Post a Comment